The PCC community includes over 300 graduate students and 55 faculty from colleges and departments across the UW Seattle and Bothell campuses.
Add to that members from NOAA and other regional labs, and the program has quite a footprint. Alumni are found across the globe, and the number of undergraduate students impacted by the program is growing. Our directory is one way to be connected and listserves provide the primary means of communicating among the different groups.
The PCC is governed by faculty from across campus, rotating a few members each year. Graduate students have an elected member to the PCC board, as well as departmental representatives. Any of these individuals can give you more information about the program.
Tom Ackerman (JISAO)
Charles Eriksen (OCN)
Chris Anderson (SAFS)
Chidong Zhang (NOAA/PMEL)
Ann Bostrom (Evans School)
Rebecca Woodgate (APL)
Rebecca Neumann (CEE)
Eric Steig (ESS)
Dargan Frierson (ATMS)
Kristie Ebi (Global Health)
Graduate Student Representatives to the Board
Graduate Student Departmental Representatives
Ask a graduate student in your department about the PCC!
- Atmospheric Sciences: Ashly Spevacek (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Earth and Space Sciences: Bradley Markle (email@example.com)
- Oceanography: Paige Logan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Impacts, Solutions and Policy
- Biology: Marlies Kovenock (email@example.com)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering: Diana Gergel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Environmental and Forest Sciences: Caitlin Littlefield (email@example.com)
- Environmental Health: Miriam Calkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Evans School of Public Policy and Governance: Rebeca de Buen (email@example.com)
- Philosophy: Alex Lenferna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact GSR’s above
Miriam Bertram (email@example.com)